I have a lot to be thankful for this year (and every year). Although sometimes things seem chaotic and out of sorts, overall I have a pretty wonderful life. I try to be mindful of my blessings all the time, but this time of year especially. The whole “give thanks” theme is everywhere so it’s hard not to think about all that I’m thankful for.
- I’m thankful for my crazy, loving, supportive family
- I’m thankful for my house and the fact that I’ve been so blessed in life to have my house
- I’m thankful for the fact that I am able to live the life that I do – growing up in the US, being able to vote, having my opinion be worth something, having a job that I like, being able to travel and see the world
- I’m thankful for my friends that help keep me sane and make my life richer
- I’m thankful for my health
- I’m thankful for my education
- I’m thankful for all of the life things I’ve learned in the past couple of years – I’ve added a few skills to my repertoire
- I’m thankful for so many things that I can’t even list them all here!
What are you thankful for?